Ready, Set, Prep Program Dates (for any children eligible for school in 2017):
- Monday 1st August - 2:00-3:00pm
- Monday 8th August- 2:00-3:00pm
- Monday 15th August- 2:00-3:00pm
- Monday 22nd August- 2:003:00pm
- Monday 29th August- 2:00-3:00pm
- Monday 5th September- 2:00-3:00pm
- Monday 12th September- 2:00-3:00pm
- Monday 3rd October- 2:00-3:00pm
- Monday 10th October- 2:00-3:00pm
- Monday 17th October- 2:00-3:00pm
Formal Transition Dates
(for those children enrolled at Eastbourne Primary School in 2017)
- Monday 7th November Session 1
- Monday 14th November Session 2
- Monday 21st November Session 3
- Monday 28th November Prep 2017 Information Session for parents
- Monday 5th December Session 4
- Monday 12th December Meet the Teacher Individual Interviews
Why families choose Eastbourne:
Personalised, broad curriculum opportunities for all children.
- Precise and engaging curriculum
- Specialist sport, music, art, technology, science, kitchen, garden and more
- A focus on growth and creating confident learners
- Social-emotional learning a high priority
Effective teachers that know and care for all students.
- Staff that take the time to build relationships with children
- A positive school community with high expectations
- A relationships-focused anti-bullying policy
- Promoting values of learning, respect, collaboration
Beautiful grounds with space to play and grow.
- 7 staff on yard care at recess and lunch times
- Engaging play opportunities at recess and lunch
- Natural, large play environment
Our Information and Enrolment evening will be held on Wednesday the 18th May from 4:30 to 5:45. Come along and hear about our intensive transition program and how to help your child make a positive transition to school.
Unable to attend? The school welcomes enrolment enquiries any time. To book a school tour with our Principal Mr Stephen Wilkinson, please contact our office on 59864884.