Read our newsletter
- 2017_Newsletter-Issue 9 June 15
- 2017 June 1
- Newsletter May 18
- May 4
- 20th April
- 23 March
- 9th March 2017
- February 23rd 2017
- February 9th 2017
- CONTACT Special 1st Issue 2017
Access current notices and permission forms
- OSHC Newsletter 15 June
- Year 3 Bike Ed Permission Note
- OSHC Newsletter 1 June
- Year 6 Coonawarrra Camp 2017- first notice
- OSHC Newsletter Issue 7 18 May
- Year 2 Camp 2017 - Somers Medical & Permission Form -Year 2 Somers Camp 2017.docx Year 2 Camp 2017 Advice Notice- Somers.docx
- Curriculum Day Care - May 2017
- Sausage Sizzle
- Yr 5 Urban Camp - First Notice
- Recorder Order Form
- Year 4 Camp Final Notice
- VCP Letter to parents July 2017
- VCP Booking Form July 2017
- PROGRAM VCP- July 2017
- Newsletter OSHC 4 May
- Year 3 Camp 2017 - 1st Notice
- 1&2 Swimming 2017
- OSHC Newsletter 20 April
- OSHC Newsletter Issue 4 23 March
- OSHC Newsletter 9 March 2017
- Music Tutors 2017
Eastbourne Primary School works harmoniously with parents and our local community members to get the best outcomes for our children.
We believe that it takes a village to raise a child, and families play a vital role in supporting the development of our children.
Our school is supported by our close links with the co-located Seawinds Community Hub, incorporating Rosebud Kindergarten and the Seawinds Early Learning Centre. Families at Eastbourne are supported to help their children thrive through access to a range of services provided by the school and Seawinds Community Hub. We have a dedicated Transition and Engagement Support Worker that provides support to families when needed to ensure that all children are ready to learn at school.
Eastbourne Primary School supports students as they transition into school, with close relationships with local education providers to assess the needs of students as they transition to our school.
We welcome volunteers into the school for a wide range of programs, including our daily Breakfast Club, community members supporting learning in classrooms, Stephanie Alexander Kitchen Garden Program, KidsHope Aus program, and many more. For more information on how you can become involved in supporting children in our community, contact the school's office.