- 0202.June.FridayNo additional details for this event.
- 0505.June.MondayNo additional details for this event.
- 0707.June.WednesdayNo additional details for this event.
- 1212.June.MondayNo additional details for this event.
- 1414.June.WednesdayNo additional details for this event.
Read our newsletter
- 2018_Newsletter-Issue 8 17 May
- 2018_Newsletter-Issue 7 3 May
- 2018_Newsletter-Issue 5 19 April
- 2018_Newsletter-Issue 4 15 Mar
- 2018_Newsletter-Issue 3 1 Mar_
- 2018_Newsletter-Issue 2 15 Feb
- PRINCIPAL.beginning of year 2018
- Access current notices and permission forms
- Year 3 Camp Reminder
- Year 4 Camp Reminder
- Year 3 Briars Camp Luggage List
- Sushi Education Week
- OSHC Newsletter Issue 5 19.4.18
- Yr 5 Urban Camp - First Notice
- Vacation Care Program - July 2018
- Year 6 Coonawarrra Camp 2018- first notice
- Year 6 Sleepover Notice 2018
- Curriculum Day Care - June 2018
- Year 3 Camp 2018 - 2nd Notice.doc - payment reminder
- Medical & Permission Form -Year 3 Camp 2018
- Year 4 Camp 2018 - 2nd Notice.doc - payment reminder
- Medical & Permission Form -Year 4 Camp 2018
- OSHC Newsletter Issue 4 28.3.18
- Remind Communication 2018
- Music Tutors 2018
- Parent Letter Home RRR
- Y6 Education Itemsx.docx 2018
- Y5 Education Itemsx.docx 2018
- Y4 Education Itemsx.docx 2018
- Y3 Education Itemsx.docx 2018
- Y2 Education Itemsx.docx 2018
- Y1 Education Itemsx.docx 2018
- Prep Education Itemsx.docx 2018
- Pre Prep Education Itemsx.docx 2018
- Checklist of Items to Bring to VCP
- Parent Payment Policy
- General Forms:
- tips for take home reading.docx
- Canteen Menu February 2018
- Birthday Cake Order
- Change of Student Information Details
- Local Excursion Form 2018
- GeneraL OSHC Enrolment Form
Eastbourne Primary School works harmoniously with parents and our local community members to get the best outcomes for our children.
We believe that it takes a village to raise a child, and families play a vital role in supporting the development of our children.
Our school is supported by our close links with the co-located Seawinds Community Hub, incorporating Rosebud Kindergarten and the Seawinds Early Learning Centre. Families at Eastbourne are supported to help their children thrive through access to a range of services provided by the school and Seawinds Community Hub. We have a dedicated Transition and Engagement Support Worker that provides support to families when needed to ensure that all children are ready to learn at school.
Eastbourne Primary School supports students as they transition into school, with close relationships with local education providers to assess the needs of students as they transition to our school.
We welcome volunteers into the school for a wide range of programs, including our daily Breakfast Club, community members supporting learning in classrooms, Stephanie Alexander Kitchen Garden Program, KidsHope Aus program, and many more. For more information on how you can become involved in supporting children in our community, contact the school's office.