- 0101.February.ThursdayNo additional details for this event.
- 0202.February.FridayNo additional details for this event.
- 0505.February.MondayNo additional details for this event.
- 1919.February.MondayNo additional details for this event.
- 2222.February.ThursdayNo additional details for this event.
Read our newsletter
- 2018 Newsletter-Issue 21 December 6 2018
- 2018 Newsletter-Issue 20 November 22 2018
- 2018 Newsletter-Issue19 November 8 2018
- 2018_Newsletter-Issue18 October 25 2018
- 2018_Newsletter-Issue17 October 11 2018
- 2018_Newsletter-Issue16 September 13 2018
- 2018_Newsletter-Issue15 August 30
- 2018_Newsletter-Issue14 August 16
- 2018_Newsletter-Issue13 August 2
- 2018_Newsletter-Issue12 July 19
- 2018_Newsletter-Issue11 27 June
- 2018_Newsletter-Issue10 13 June
- 2018_Newsletter-Issue 9 31 May
- 2018_Newsletter-Issue 8 17 May
- 2018_Newsletter-Issue 7 3 May
- 2018_Newsletter-Issue 5 19 April
- 2018_Newsletter-Issue 4 15 Mar
- 2018_Newsletter-Issue 3 1 Mar_
- 2018_Newsletter-Issue 2 15 Feb
- PRINCIPAL.beginning of year 2018
- Access current notices and permission forms
- Year 3 Cinema Excursion
- Prep Swimming Information
- Camp Swimming Perm and Ability
- Y6 Campers Contract
- Year 6 Luggage List
- Medical & Permission Form -Year 6 Camp 2018
- Graduation Koala Notice 2018
- Graduation Notice with Costs and Times
- Compass First Letter
- Year Prep Swimming 2018
- Yr 6 Coonawarra Camp - Second Notice
- Year 6 Coonawarrra Camp 2018- first notice
- Parent Payment Policy
- General Forms:
- Canteen Menu August 2018
- tips for take home reading.docx
- Canteen Menu February 2018
- Birthday Cake Order
- Change of Student Information Details
- Local Excursion Form 2018
- GeneraL OSHC Enrolment Form
Eastbourne Primary School works harmoniously with parents and our local community members to get the best outcomes for our children.
We believe that it takes a village to raise a child, and families play a vital role in supporting the development of our children.
Our school is supported by our close links with the co-located Seawinds Community Hub, incorporating Rosebud Kindergarten and the Seawinds Early Learning Centre. Families at Eastbourne are supported to help their children thrive through access to a range of services provided by the school and Seawinds Community Hub. We have a dedicated Transition and Engagement Support Worker that provides support to families when needed to ensure that all children are ready to learn at school.
Eastbourne Primary School supports students as they transition into school, with close relationships with local education providers to assess the needs of students as they transition to our school.
We welcome volunteers into the school for a wide range of programs, including our daily Breakfast Club, community members supporting learning in classrooms, Stephanie Alexander Kitchen Garden Program, KidsHope Aus program, and many more. For more information on how you can become involved in supporting children in our community, contact the school's office.