- 0101.February.ThursdayNo additional details for this event.
- 0202.February.FridayNo additional details for this event.
- 0505.February.MondayNo additional details for this event.
- 1919.February.MondayNo additional details for this event.
- 2222.February.ThursdayNo additional details for this event.
Read our newsletter
- 2018_Newsletter-Issue 2 15 Feb
- PRINCIPAL.beginning of year 2018
- Access current notices and permission forms
- A Day at the Bay Year 2.docx
- Day at The Bay Medical Form-Yr 2
- Remind Communication 2018
- Music Tutors 2018
- ExcursionsCamp Charges doc 2018
- Parent Letter Home RRR
- Y6 Education Itemsx.docx 2018
- Y5 Education Itemsx.docx 2018
- Y4 Education Itemsx.docx 2018
- Y3 Education Itemsx.docx 2018
- Y2 Education Itemsx.docx 2018
- Y1 Education Itemsx.docx 2018
- Prep Education Itemsx.docx 2018
- Pre Prep Education Itemsx.docx 2018
- Checklist of Items to Bring to VCP
- Parent Payment Policy
- General Forms:
- Yr4 &5 Briars Environment Exc
- Year 3 Camp 2018 - 1st Notice
- tips for take home reading.docx
- OSHC Newsletter Issue 1 15.2.18
- VCP Booking Form April 2018
- VCP Letter to parents April 2018
- VCP PROGRAM - April 2018
- Yr 4 Camp 2018-First Notice
- Canteen Menu February 2018
- Birthday Cake Order
- OSHC Main Enrolment Form 2017
- Change of Student Information Details
- Local Excursion Form 2018
- GeneraL OSHC Enrolment Form
Eastbourne Primary School works harmoniously with parents and our local community members to get the best outcomes for our children.
We believe that it takes a village to raise a child, and families play a vital role in supporting the development of our children.
Our school is supported by our close links with the co-located Seawinds Community Hub, incorporating Rosebud Kindergarten and the Seawinds Early Learning Centre. Families at Eastbourne are supported to help their children thrive through access to a range of services provided by the school and Seawinds Community Hub. We have a dedicated Transition and Engagement Support Worker that provides support to families when needed to ensure that all children are ready to learn at school.
Eastbourne Primary School supports students as they transition into school, with close relationships with local education providers to assess the needs of students as they transition to our school.
We welcome volunteers into the school for a wide range of programs, including our daily Breakfast Club, community members supporting learning in classrooms, Stephanie Alexander Kitchen Garden Program, KidsHope Aus program, and many more. For more information on how you can become involved in supporting children in our community, contact the school's office.