- 0909.September.MondayNo additional details for this event.
- 1010.September.TuesdayNo additional details for this event.
- 1111.September.WednesdayNo events
- 1212.September.ThursdayNo events
- 1313.September.FridayNo additional details for this event.
- 1414.September.SaturdayNo events
- 1515.September.SundayNo events
Read our newsletter
- 2019_Newsletter-Issue 15 12th September
- OSHC Newsletter Issue 9 12 September 2019
- OSHC Newsletter Issue 8 29 August 2019
- 2019_Newsletter-Issue 14 29th August
- 2019_Newsletter-Issue 13 15 August
- OSHC Newsletter Issue 7 15 August 2019
- OSHC Newsletter Issue 6 1 August 2019
- 2019_Newsletter-Issue 12 1st August
- 2019_Newsletter-Issue 11 18 July
- OSHC Newsletter Issue 5 17 July 2019
- 2019_Newsletter-Issue 10 20 June
- OSCH Newsletter Issue 4 6 June 2019
- 2019_Newsletter-Issue 9 6 June
- 2019_Newsletter-Issue 8 23 May
- 2019_Newsletter-Issue 7 9 May
- 2019_Newsletter-Issue 6 24 April
- OSHC Newsletter Issue 2 28 March 2019
- 2019_Newsletter-Issue 5 28 March
- 2019_Newsletter-Issue 4 14 March
- 2019_Newsletter-Issue 3 28 Feb
- 2019_Newsletter-Issue 2 14 Feb
- PRINCIPAL.beginning of year 2019
- Access current notices and permission forms
- Year Foundation Swimming 2019
- Y5 Urban Camp Luggage
- Medical & Permission Form -Year 5 Camp 2019
- Y5 Campers Contract
- Flashmob September
- Footy Day
- No Limit Project
- 100 Days of Prep 3
- 100 Days of Prep 2
- 100 Days of Prep
- Canteen Menu Term 3 2019
- Yr 5 Urban Camp - First Notice
- Feeling Safe Form
- Newsletter Issue 1 OSHC Feb 2019
- Year 6 Coonawarrra Camp 2019- first notice
- Year 6 Microwave Permission
- instrumental music 2019
- Parent Payment Policy
- General Forms:
- Tips for Take Home Reading
- Birthday Cake Order
- Change of Student Information
- GeneraL OSHC Enrolment Form
- Canteen Menu Term 3 2019
Eastbourne Primary School works harmoniously with parents and our local community members to get the best outcomes for our children.
We believe that it takes a village to raise a child, and families play a vital role in supporting the development of our children.
Our school is supported by our close links with the co-located Seawinds Community Hub, incorporating Rosebud Kindergarten and the Seawinds Early Learning Centre. Families at Eastbourne are supported to help their children thrive through access to a range of services provided by the school and Seawinds Community Hub. We have a dedicated Transition and Engagement Support Worker that provides support to families when needed to ensure that all children are ready to learn at school.
Eastbourne Primary School supports students as they transition into school, with close relationships with local education providers to assess the needs of students as they transition to our school.
We welcome volunteers into the school for a wide range of programs, including our daily Breakfast Club, community members supporting learning in classrooms, Stephanie Alexander Kitchen Garden Program, KidsHope Aus program, and many more. For more information on how you can become involved in supporting children in our community, contact the school's office.