Read our newsletter
- 2019_Newsletter-Issue 4 14 March
- 2019_Newsletter-Issue 3 28 Feb
- 2019_Newsletter-Issue 2 14 Feb
- PRINCIPAL.beginning of year 2019
- Access current notices and permission forms
- Summer Lightning Prem 2019docx
- May info evening and taste of school flyer V1 2019
- A Day at the Bay Yr Foundation March 29
- Day at The Bay Medical Form-Foundation 2019
- Yr 3 Camp 2019 2nd Notice
- Year 4 Camp 2019 - 2nd Notice.doc - payment reminder
- Medical & Permission Form -Year 4 Camp 2019
- A Day at the Bay Yr 1 March 22
- Day at The Bay Medical Form-Yr 1 2019
- Newsletter Issue 1 OSHC Feb 2019
- Term 1 2019 V3 Seawinds Comminity Hub
- Year 3 Camp 201Deposit 2019
- Year 6 Coonawarrra Camp 2019- first notice
- PROGRAM - April 2019Booking Form April 2019
- Letter to parents April 2019
- Briars Excursion Permission 2019
- Feeling Safe Form
- Year 6 Microwave Permission
- Year 5 & 6 Swimming 2019
- Yr 4 Camp Deposit 2019
- instrumental music 2019
- Parent Payment Policy
- General Forms:
- Canteen Menu August 2018
- tips for take home reading.docx
- Birthday Cake Order
- Change of Student Information Details
- GeneraL OSHC Enrolment Form
Eastbourne Primary School works harmoniously with parents and our local community members to get the best outcomes for our children.
We believe that it takes a village to raise a child, and families play a vital role in supporting the development of our children.
Our school is supported by our close links with the co-located Seawinds Community Hub, incorporating Rosebud Kindergarten and the Seawinds Early Learning Centre. Families at Eastbourne are supported to help their children thrive through access to a range of services provided by the school and Seawinds Community Hub. We have a dedicated Transition and Engagement Support Worker that provides support to families when needed to ensure that all children are ready to learn at school.
Eastbourne Primary School supports students as they transition into school, with close relationships with local education providers to assess the needs of students as they transition to our school.
We welcome volunteers into the school for a wide range of programs, including our daily Breakfast Club, community members supporting learning in classrooms, Stephanie Alexander Kitchen Garden Program, KidsHope Aus program, and many more. For more information on how you can become involved in supporting children in our community, contact the school's office.