- 0303.February.MondayNo additional details for this event.
- 0505.February.WednesdayNo additional details for this event.
- 0707.February.FridayNo additional details for this event.
- 1111.February.TuesdayNo additional details for this event.
- 1414.February.FridayNo additional details for this event.
Read our newsletter
- 2020 Newsletter-Issue 11 25 June
- OSHC Newsletter Issue 6 25.6.20
- 2020 Newsletter-Issue 10 11 June
- OSHC Newsletter Issue 5 11.6.20
- 2020 Newsletter-Issue 9 28 May
- OSHC Newsletter Issue 4 28.5.20
- OSHC Program Resuming!
- 2020 Newsletter-Issue 8 14th May
- 2020 Newsletter-Issue 7 30 April
- 2020 Newsletter-Issue 6 16 April -
- 2020 Newsletter-Issue 5 23 March
- OSHC Newsletter Issue 2 19.3.20
- 2020 Newsletter-Issue 4 12 March
- 2020 Newsletter-Issue 3 27 February
- OSHC Newsletter Issue 1 27.2.20
- 2020 Newsletter-Issue 2 13 February
- 2020 Newsletter-Issue 1 31st January
- 2019 Newsletter-Issue 21 19 December
- 2019 Newsletter-Issue 20 5 December
- OSHC Newsletter Issue 14 21 December 2019
- 2019 Newsletter-Issue 19 21st November
- OSHC Newsletter Issue 13 21 November 2019
- 2019_Newsletter-Issue 18 7th November
- OSHC Newsletter Issue 11 24 October 2019
- 2019_Newsletter-Issue 17 24th October
- Access current notices and permission forms
- Yr 5 Urban Camp - Second Notice.doc
- Yr 6 Coonawarra Camp - Second Notice
- Year 6 Xmas in July final
- Year 2 Camp 2020 First Notice- Somers
- Eastbourne Uniform PSW Flyer
- Holiday Program July 2020
- Term 2 Learning for Students
- Assistance Available to Families
- Remind Codes 2020
- Coronavirus-March 2020
- Important Reminders
- Rosebud SC Transition Morning
- Fruit Cut Helpers
- Instrumental Music Tutors 2020
- Canteen Menu Term 1 2020
- Change of Student Information 2020
- A Day at the Bay Year 2 14.2.20
- Day at The Bay Medical Form-Yr 2
- A Day at the Bay Year 1 21.2.20
- Day at The Bay Medical Form-Yr 1
- No Limit Project
- Parent Payment Policy
- General Forms:
- Tips for Take Home Reading
- Birthday Cake Order
- Change of Student Information
- GeneraL OSHC Enrolment Form
Eastbourne Primary School works harmoniously with parents and our local community members to get the best outcomes for our children.
We believe that it takes a village to raise a child, and families play a vital role in supporting the development of our children.
Our school is supported by our close links with the co-located Seawinds Community Hub, incorporating Rosebud Kindergarten and the Seawinds Early Learning Centre. Families at Eastbourne are supported to help their children thrive through access to a range of services provided by the school and Seawinds Community Hub. We have a dedicated Transition and Engagement Support Worker that provides support to families when needed to ensure that all children are ready to learn at school.
Eastbourne Primary School supports students as they transition into school, with close relationships with local education providers to assess the needs of students as they transition to our school.
We welcome volunteers into the school for a wide range of programs, including our daily Breakfast Club, community members supporting learning in classrooms, Stephanie Alexander Kitchen Garden Program, KidsHope Aus program, and many more. For more information on how you can become involved in supporting children in our community, contact the school's office.